HailDB 2.0.0 released!
We’ve made our first HailDB release! We’ve decided to make this a very conservative release. Fixing some minor bugs, getting a lot of compiler warnings fixed and start to make the name change in the source from Embedded InnoDB to HailDB.
Migrating your software to use HailDB is really simple. In fact, for this release, it shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.
Highlights of this release:
- A lot of compiler warnings have been fixed.
- The build system is now pandora-build.
- some small bugs have been fixed
- Header file is now haildb.h instead of innodb.h
- We display “HailDB” instead of “Embedded InnoDB”
- Library name is libhaildb instead of libinnodb
- It is probably binary compatible with the last Embedded InnoDB release, but we don’t have explicit tests for that, so YMMV.
Check out the Launchpad page on 2.0.0 and you can download the tarball either from there or right here: